Friday, September 07, 2007
Sneak Preview : Life after O's
Imagine "Life after O's" to be a movie, would yours be a good one?
I think mine will be!
Synopsis:
Shaun will fly back to Indonesia to attend his cousin's wedding right after prom night, followed by which will meet up with Gary in Jakarta and spend almost a week there before returning back to Singapore.
Upon returning, shaun will take up tennis and golf lessons full-time, almost 4 times a week and probably join the Standard Chartered marathon on 2nd December. Life is going to be so exciting and enriching!
Rating: A+
"Two thumbs up! " - Djie Jun Jie
Haha, I think I better come back to earth and concentrate now and slog for the next two months and for all I know, wholla! "Life after O's" will be screening.
Damn, I'm dreaming too much.
Post submitted at
time; 8:54 PM