Friday, July 27, 2007
irritatingly fun.
I've just counted.
The total times I've spent on my project this week amounts to 13 hrs. That's equals to doing 6 amaths paper/6 emaths paper 1/5 emaths paper 2/9 chemistry paper 3/9 physics paper 3 and the lists goes on and on.....
DnT had eaten up far too much of my time and the problems just kept snowballing. People finish their classes, I'm already at workshop. When they are playing basketball, I'm still at the workshop. When they are leaving for home, I'm still at workshop. When they just got home, I'm probably only on my way home. School's so fun, yeah.
The weather is unpredictable nowadays. It was searing just last week, but it has been like an everlasting hail of rain pellets this week.
DS had gotten it's long-awaited craze in 4J. In just 2 weeks, 2 more DS users were added to the community of a miserly 1.
So far no one, of my knowledge in my cohort, has a pink DS except me!
I'm so looking forward to completing my dnt project. Oh yah, have I mentioned? I've got a 93.8% for my last chemistry test. :D

This is what my sis generated for me at www.simpsonsmovie.com
Post submitted at
time; 8:24 PM