Sunday, June 17, 2007
I ought to be questioning myself why am I still bright awake at such an unearthly hour. The clock reads, 3:29am and ticking. My body's biological clock is screwed up.
Holidays are ending soon. This had been a pretty unproductive and short break for me. Haven't been revising much though. You know what? It's less than 130 days to our O'levels.
We are halfway through the 365 day calendar. Everything is going so fast. I'm already 16. My friends are turning 16. In another 5 month's time, 10 years of education knowledge would be put to the test. Am I going to flop or ace it?
So fast, the next batch of sec fours are gonna graduate. Everyone is growing up so fast around me. Where do we go from here?
I still no idea what I wanna be when I grow up. I think, let's leave this when we get older.
Post submitted at
time; 3:29 AM