Friday, March 16, 2007
This march holidays seemed to be passing at a blistering pace. Look! We only have 2 days left...
I have yet to complete my DnT folio page - Technology, Chemistry worksheet, studying for Chem test on monday and tonnes of tuition homework. Tomorrow's class comm. training. I wonder what will we have to do in PE attire. I'm kinda worn out now.
It would be another 2 2.5 speedy months till the next holidays which I've forseen to be only 2 weeks long. Damn, I can only get to travel at the end of the year.
I'm starting to miss travelling.
Yay, Sis is going to NYC. Haha, it also meant that the house would be a peaceful place for the next 2 months or so, it also meant that I MIGHT get a pair of shoe and a bag from NYC. (provided she don't see this till my next post >__>)
Treasure the remaining 2 days, fellow sec 4s. The moment school reopens, we're on quite a run - The race to the next holidays. Haha.
Post submitted at
time; 12:57 PM