Sunday, September 10, 2006
Hello guys! I'm back from Mt. Ophir. I survived the ordeal! I defied God-damned gravity!
Mt. ophir hike was damn fun. We bathed, washed up, drank everything from the river flowing near our base camp. Justyn, jun liang, zack and I occupied 1 tent. It rained during the second night.
Yeah, I fell alot during the hike. Got countless of scratches and cuts, but, it's okay!! It's bitterly cold at night, brrrrrrrr.........!
My fellow pokemons, Zack and bulbasaur, Kai liang as Blastoirse as he carried 2 bottles of water and his bag was so high, looked like it! I'm lil charmander!! ^^ v - I played with the flamethrower using a lighter and a deodorant bottle. Too bad I cant evovle into Charmeleon or Charlizard! Nvm, charmander is cuter. Lol.
The scene at the summit wasnt that breathtaking, you just feel this sense of achievement. Mt. Ophir or Gunung Ledang in malay is 4187ft high or 1276m high.
Everything there's just so natural. Sorry ants! >.<
I missed everyone, esp. my sheeeep!!!! :)
Lol.
Post submitted at
time; 6:44 PM