Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Yo guys! I'm back.
Ah, thinking about my return in Singapore, I'm feeling rather blue. I miss everything of Western Australia - The climate, food, people, animals, sceneries and the atmosphere of the World Cup. Well done Socceroos, a 3-1 win is excellent!
Talking about food, Zzz. I love the potato chips there, Red Rock Deli rocks! The steaks, local delight and everything is just awesome..
When I was at Molly's farm at Swan's Valley, I fiddled, cradled and messed with the animals. I let loose the goats into the public, I agitated the Llamas, I stroked the goats, cute ponies and amiable Kangaroos! I spent 6 X 24 hrs with my family, great yeah?
Pictures will be out soon,
In summary of Australia, It's an amazing and awesome place to be in. The wonder colours of the sky, the amiable and friendly people, the sumptuous delights all made the trip so wonderful.
I cradled the lazy wombat, watched the most beautiful sunset, seen Mother Nature at it's best. Ah, it's just too much. I'll try to blog again in detail, just too lazy now. =P
Red and Yellow,
Pink and Green.
Purple and Oranges,
Blue.
I can sing the Rainbow,
sing the Rainbow,
sing the Rainbow, too.
For now, it's the World Cup season!!!
lalala
The 1 minute sunset.

St. Mary's Cathedral. A gothic one.

Bell's Tower.
Valley of Giants - Tree Top walk.

Near the natural bridge.

Natural bridge which used to hold antartica and australia together 45m years ago.

Blowholes. Can't be seen.

*all these photos are shot entirely on my phone. sry if qualitry sucks.*
Other "humaned" pictures in my sisters' cameras. Lol.
Post submitted at
time; 4:44 PM