Thursday, May 11, 2006
Wow, what a great and awesome party at Gary's house last night!
It was nothing but fun, fun and fun! Lol, Gary's gotten his face smashed with whipped cream. Let's see what we did in the day.
We shopped at Giant, then went back to gary's house and swam. Lol. Barbecued and played basketball during evening. The climax at the party was during the night....
What a spoiler, cheeyang didn't turn up! Ughh, never mind, at least we had something else to entertain us, the board game - 7 Deadly Sins, a present from Kenneth, Darence and Mingyan plus me to Gary. Lol. Gary did a very erotic move on Zack, due to unforseen circumstances, I shall not go into detail, but I may upload it in YouTube!!!
At around 3:30am, Jacky and Sky went out to purchase liquor and we played the game, Magic Numbers and drank as a form of punishment. Lol, I downed 3 cups, Kenneth took 2 and Zack and Jacky had 3 cups each. Rusel made Jacky lose 5 times! Like for say, the number is 56, and the range was 55-99, rusel placed his bet, 57. In the end, Jacky had only 1 number to choose from and he had no choice but to lose. Lol, damn funny.
Overall, Gary's party was more or less a sucess, I want another one - soon!!!
Post submitted at
time; 2:21 PM