Monday, April 03, 2006
Latest catchphrase in TK : Oh my Djie! (what the djie...)
A lil history about "Oh myDjie":
Originated by the very Mr. Djie speaking here! After I actually accepted christ, I made a habit not to use God's name in vain e.g "oh my God". So since God starts with "G" ala "Djie", I came up with the "Oh my Djie!"
Oh my djie is internationally famous, it nearly entered inter-school gaming compeitition, NCC Sea, NCC Land, 3H, 3J are all saying it. Haha. What the djie...
Fellow evangelist who helped spread the word of Djie: Melon, Lem, Zack, Cori, Kenneth etc.
I know this entry's a lil out of the point. I'm bored you see. :)
For some inexplicable reason, I'm high on 75 today. Lol, I don't know why. The joy just overwhelmed me. Haha. Happy sodamnedlate April Fool!
Kenneth, as promised, I'll pray for your recovery. Rest well and have a speedy recover!
p.s: Prayers works.
Post submitted at
time; 9:44 PM