Thursday, April 06, 2006
The farewell of my chinese tuition teacher.
Okay it sounds stupid. To some, teachers = retards, Chinese = worst language in the world. But to me, it meant the world.
Her motherly-approach, generousity and amiable charcter changed my whole perception of Chinese.
She has been teaching me for about 2 years or so and feelings were well-attached. This time, she's going back to Dalian to reunite with her husband as well as helping out in the family business which I'm glad for of. She's full of general knowledge. Not only did she inculcate knowledge to me, she also taught me life skills, moral values as she is 1 family-oriented lady. Today's final 1 and a half hours of tuition were filled with emotions. I held back my tears.
From my teacher, I learnt more to appreciate Chinese as well as China. I love that country for its so cultural and motherly.
I've anticipated this ending. Everything that has a beginning has an ending. I'm not in the mood to blog for the time being.
It was a teary night. I'll miss her for good for she was to me like another mother. Gary would too. For sure, I promise.
黄老师:你的金言良语, 我会牢记在心。 一日为师, 终生为父。 再见了。
Post submitted at
time; 8:38 PM