Saturday, April 22, 2006
Day 6: Went to see the doctor and guessed what? The report: No longer contagious. An amazing recovery in 5 days. Pox will dry up and fall off as dead skin in the next week and the remaining white dots will take 6-9months up to a year to disappear. Ughh. My face now had like, 20 brown spots? Lol. Or maybe more, defnitely no less. Alas, the end of this chicken pox drama. Nevertheless still, I'm refraining myself from soy sauce to prevent leaving black spots. Lol. For this whole month, I'm having just light meals. What a bore!
These past week had been an utter waste, just when you think I could have studied at home, I just played, eat and watched TV. I even stayed up for soccer matches. Lol. Only started studying on thursday. At least from now on, I'll never have chicken pox again! Good luck to Zukai and huanting who had not had the poxes yet. Muahahahaha, you'll never know when it STRIKES! Like the movie quotes: The older you get, the harder it gets. (40-Year old Virgin)
*laughs*
Post submitted at
time; 6:01 PM