Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Chicken pox's really a killer! I'm like badly disfigured now! Hopefully it's only for time being.
Day 1: Nothing much but just medication, sleep, medication and sleep.
Day 2: The worst so far. When I woke up in the morning, I looked into the mirror, I freaked out. I am badly disfigured! It's so darn itchy and tempting to scratch but for future purposes's sake, I resisted it thought still bursted 4 due to some unknown reason. It's getting worse. The fever's back and going.
Day 3: After a morning bath, everything seems better just that the scalp of my head seems to worsened. =X Yucks. The images captured on my phones are suitable to be rated R21 (Mature Theme). EWWWW! I just can't stand it.
Ughh, it has been just porridge and porridge everyday. The itchiest part are probably the scalp, the groinal areas, the back and the face. Hopefully everything will end tomorrow. =/
I'm so ugly now... =(
Post submitted at
time; 1:51 PM