Wednesday, March 15, 2006
What a tiring day. Tirelessly fun!
Viva la 2c~ We rock.
Yay, today's the reunion of 2c's Handsomes + Ignatius at East Coast Park! We cycled non-stop and we even taught Ignatius to cycle within 30 minutes, thanks to Trainers Kenneth and ME *a lil lah ><"* !! Ignatius, you're a fast learner. *applauses* Bwhahaha. Had a hell of a time fooling chee yang. Manipulating him to go east, west, north and south. Lol. Sorry girl, we made you the scapegoat. =X I'm sure you don't mind right? Kiddy Girl... HAHA.
Sorry Gary. You know why...
Dinner at Jumbo's restaurant, Weilun's grandfather's restaurant, real sorry for screwing things right at the end. Sorry sorry. The PHOTO OF THE DAY is at the bottom of this entry. ^^
Hmm, at least today's fun masked my sorrows. And I've came to conclusion. I hate being a toy. It's enough. Today, I officially bury my 3 year long affection for you. I feel nothing towards you anymore. Thank you. Those short-lived "memories" will be well kept in some corners of my brain and you're 1 person I'll never forget.
Hmm, after some hard thinking. Prof. Darence came up with his Darence's Law.
1) Brothers lasts forever whereas Girls never lasts. Therefore the equation, B>G.
2) *okay, this's a lil pervertic. ><"* Since Girls never last, make the full use of them. Therefore, G = 0 Lol, it's so... Lame? Viva la 2C. we rock forever...
I love my brothers of 2C.
Forever.
Post submitted at
time; 10:26 PM