Tuesday, March 07, 2006
I'm still a human - afterall. Lately so many things had bore me down. I can't take it anymore.
I feel that I'm mentally disabled. In other words, stupid. Though most things have blown past, still the past haunts me. I can't live a day without a worry. Emotions are controlling me instead right now.
I've lost my will to live. This's the first time I'm using this word. I'm depressed.
Very.
I'm not asking for sympathy or what so ever. Life's just so heavy nowadays. I can't carry that load and go on anymore. I'm not suiciding, don't worry. Haha, why worry? When I'm sad, I've no one to turn to. Behind that amiable facade, I'm a deeply depressed boy. Yes, I'm only 15, and why are things coming to me as though I'm 21?
I've lost, time and time again. It never ends. Teachers gave up on me, my results shown that I'm easily distracted and unable to control my mind, my emotions properly.
Darence's right. Very right. I gived up long ago, but still unable to let go.
I'll try to.
This entry sounds stupid, retarded, nevertheless filled with emotions.
Post submitted at
time; 6:53 PM