Tuesday, February 28, 2006
It felt all numb. That look don't matter anymore. I don't know why - just why.
I sat in my room, pondering, is it all over? Glancing at her don't seemed to make me feel anything anymore, period. I think I've lost my phone, albeit for time being, the 117 messages are well-hidden from my eye for now. It's heart wrenching.
I've gotten back 5 papers. Staggering results, depressing analysis.
Science (Chemistry) - 76 (The only encouraging one though still below level's avergae)
Higher Chinese - 47/100 (Utter disappointment)
Elementary Mathematics - 17.5/40 (carelessness got me intro trouble)
Design and Technology - 16/50 (I was lazy)
Geography Elective - 8.5/30 (Just no mood to study)
On the overall, I felt that the major problem with me lies in the past. Nevermind, like Zukai sad, "You've moved on, now, write your destiny."
I've moved on? I think so.
Post submitted at
time; 8:52 PM