Saturday, January 21, 2006
What a fun, cool and exciting yesterday I had!
Let's salute TK's Choir!! Woo! Great job guys, especially you, "BIMBO"!! Whaha. I've never been to a wild Choir Concert before. It's staged at Victoria Concert Hall yet you can hear chanting of fans, screaming from the supporters and loud "ENCORE" chants from the weird, rude and ill-mannered audience. I've to admit, I was a little rude at the beginning. Talked, laughed and ruined the ambience in the solemm concert hall.
The fun part came after the concert. We walked for 1 hour around Singpore River, Fullerton area before finding The Coffee Bean at the end of the long walk. Sister Chee Yang, Bimbotic Ming Yan, Wet Kenneth, Geeky Darence and the ever-wild Gary and me, the "handsome" went for some coffee and chatted over the moon. We ate, chat and discussed about the sinful Tsar and his company in the ancient times. Historian Darence was the One who enlightened us about this fuckin Priest and sex-slaved Tsar's Wife. Aww man, what a sinned bastard.
You know what? We caught the last train at last! LOL! The moment we heard the speaker sounding, "XXXX LAST TRAIN........" The word, "last" was enough to transform us into international sprinters as we sprint and chased for the last train going towards Pasir Ris. Chee Yang, for once, came in first before the yellow line. Miracle? Lol. Gary stripped in public! He flashed his upper torso at Clarke Quay MRT station! It's like 5/6 stories underground. For once, we thought we were heading for hell instead of Home!
Okay, I'll end this short entry here. Too worned out and tired. Bye guys.
Post submitted at
time; 1:25 AM