Saturday, January 07, 2006
Wee. Yesterday I went to Paragon with my clique consisting of Kenneth, Cori, Yexi and me! Wee, I bought myself a Crumpler bag yet again, Lol. Kaylie and her adopted girl, named, Michael went with her for manicure. =.= Okay, I may not know Michael well, but yah, everyone has their own preferences! =)
CCA recruitment drive is a waste of time. So disorganised, messy and most of all, TIME-CONSUMING! Dumb, how I wish I had shifts like Kenneth. Nevertheless, I left earlier due to my service at 3:30pm. I think ada isn't happy with me, but who cares. =)
Today's sermon was meaningful. Very meaningful. Lol. Yay, sis, I had collected 2 labels of the Memoirs of a Geisha. =) Don't worry, more will be coming. Haha.
Shopped and spent $17 bucks today on some very cool earrings. They're marvellous! Bought a pair of black rings, 1 uber long ear cone, 1 Cross stud and a pack of ear sticks. The amount of earsticks I have in my box is enough to last me a lifetime. Lol. I think I have, Hmm..... 1000 earsticks? Lol.
Post submitted at
time; 8:25 PM