Thursday, January 05, 2006
Today's the second day of school's lessons and I find it rather challenging and intresting. I don't like to see People getting scolded. It just breaks my heart.
I like Chemistry lessons. Haha. So fun, easy to absorb and intresting! TKH is 1 weird guy. He reminds me of Chee Yang and Weijie. Looks, Weijie, Character, Chee yang. But on the overall, he's cool.
Why's the school so strict. Socks, necklace, earrings, ear sticks and ear studs. What the.. I can't stand the discipline of the school. I myself am a victim. Today during A Maths lesson, Miss Wang came over. I thought she was looking at my work. So I sort of like... ah, spread out my hands. Then she said, " Can you please remove your earsticks. " @.@ So I did so. Of course taking 3 out only. Leaving 1 more. Lol.
I want to salute one guy, the guy who left me literally alone. Zackary Lee Yao Quan. Actually I didn't kind of object his relationship. But for now, he's pissing me off. He owes me, erm okay, an undisclosed fee. To my surprise, today, Cori and I saw a heap of red notes in his wallet. Cori was like, "what the." Zack is usually a broke to us. And surprisingly, we saw cash. $.$ Lol. I think his stead was driving a message to him, you stick with me, you'll have no friends. He's worse then a super glue. I'm not jealous or trying to break the lovely duos up. I mean like, there's a line between close and intimate. Okay. Zack rushes to find Syjia in the morning, recess and after-school. It's crazy. Total madness.
Hey brothers out there, don't get tied down by a girl to a relationship. We're still young. There's still a sea of hope out there. =)
Post submitted at
time; 5:51 PM