Thursday, January 19, 2006
NanYang Polytechnic is FRIGGIN' HUGE! Compared with the pathetic Anderson Junior College at it's doorstep, it's a giant for sure.
I just realised that it's so easy to get lost in the school's compound. IF one were to be lost in TK, that one can go die. There were, 2,3,4 food junctions? Or maybe more as the guide said we have only covered 1/4 of the whole friggin GOD-DAMNED school! I'm only interested in the 3D-animation and the Game Creator course. Looks cool huh.
Tan Hee Lam sucks. He left us for the lounge just 30 minutes into the tour. The freaking tour lasted 2 and a half hours. I seriously find it meaningless to visit open house. It's so useless. I wouldn't mind if we were visiting Temasek Polytechnic. It looks exciting and my sister's in there too. ^^
Stupid, dumb and lastly poor organisation by the school made the students suffer. This fuckin open house provides us with "transporation". Er wait, nope, it's 0.5 x Transportation! It's just a one-way transport crap. =.= For once, I appreciated NCC outings. It's a to and back journey.
Oh no, tomorrow's the stupid dumb chinese lecture. Should I go? It's dumb.
Good luck Sky and team on tomorrow's match! May the Force be with you. God blesses TK Team!
Post submitted at
time; 5:58 PM