Thursday, January 12, 2006
Happy birthday KENGLAI!
I hate party-ruiners. Don't those bunch of fucked up gundoos have anything else to do than throw chicken skins, curry sauces at the birthday boy and his cake? Jealous isit? Too bad assholes, you just suck BIG TIME!
Anyway, today I had a really great time! Yay, thank God, I felt your presence! Thanks so much today! x) I felt Your presence during my level test. I suddenly had this burst of energy and this sense of andrenaline rush within me. Thanks! I prayed and you answered it!
Wee, attended my first care group meeting today with CCHS! Bryan's a great leader! Thank you brothers, We love each other don't we? Haha. We played games, had fun, sang songs to Worship God, prayed as a group and ate as a group! Haha, I've gotten my bible today! x) Finally ah, Jon! I can't wait for the next care group meeting! I'll try to find time alright?
Thanks Di qiang, aloysious and Bryan for today! It was a warm welcome! Haha! x)
19 more days to my birthday!
Post submitted at
time; 6:48 PM