Saturday, January 14, 2006
ARGH! I'm still fuming over the loss of my prized earsticks!! Ah! Some of them were sentimental! They're gone now! No!!!
What a day. Arrived 5 minutes late and I was banished to hell. That loser was torturing me! Of course, I had to hold my breath as I did 120 fundamental kicks, something not suited for a poor boy of 14 coming 15! T_T Lol.
Due to my severe shoulder blade injury, I couldn't do pushups but crunches. I did an approx. 200 situps, and around 200 fundamental kicks and came in 1 of the 8 elites in running! Hey, I was handicap! See, I emulate Terry Fox's spirit!
Though ragged, raped, worn-out and tired, I never fail to attend church! The thai pastor's so lame! He's Mr. *drumrolls* DAVID CHEN! He's so humorous, lame and FUNNY! Once he said, " A girl jumped next to me and said, "I'm Miss Universe!!" He went, "Which universe?!" ". So LAME!! The whole Nexus burst into laughter!
Happy Birthday Chong Yao!
Okay, it's kinda sad for you. You had to walk around with "cakes" on your face. Lol. You looked so, retarded? Anyway, Happy Birthday!!
17 more days to my birthday!
Post submitted at
time; 9:14 PM