Monday, December 05, 2005
Today's post mainly covers my story in Malaysia, Genting. Somewhere I never knew I was going only until I was in the car.
Day 1:
I'm off to Malaysia! When I was on my way to the customs, I saw 2 car accidents. Was God trying to tell me anything? Thinking of meeting my relatives keeps me upbeat. When I saw my relatives, my mother complained to them about me piercing my ear. =S They seemed to be very displeased. My 5th aunt said I looked like some future Project Superstar finalists. =S So lame. So many young kids were present!
My 2 very young cousins! Oh man, I'm loving those i-want-to-pinch-your-cheek faces kids! When I grow up, I hope my wife will have lots of kids. Heh. Kids can be little brats but their are cute in their "bratty" way. Heh. My love for kids will never fade away. =)
Day 2:
Today's a very eventful day! I started the day by making a hand wax model by emulating Kenneth's hand model at home. (sorry kenneth) I gave a DotA 5.84c skill, Timestop, by Faceless void. *Readable to DotA addicts.*
Followed on by creating history! ^^ There was this simulated air rifle shooting game shop. I went in and asked whether was there a M-16 rifle for shooting. "Yes please. Proceed to lane 8 for your 30 shots." I walked to the lane in jubilation. Knowing that there was a reward for breaking the club's record of 295/300 points, I was determined to put my skills to the test, I paid 10-dollars and entered the "war zone". I picked up the gun, which weighed like 1kg? It was soo light as compared to the guns I used way back in Singapore. The first shot gave me a great hope. The guns had no recoil, it was weightless. These 2 factors contributed to my 298.3/300 score. Oh man. I averaged a 96% perfect score 10.0 on the dartboard-like board. Heh. Easy peasy teeny weeny. I walked out of the shop with a club's signiture shirt. Bah, who cares about the reward. I just loved the sight of my name at the highest Point of the scoreboard. I r Clan! I made you guys proud. I recorded a score of 298.3/300 under the name of I r Djie! LOL! =P Evening settled in. It was time for a small 15-people reunion dinner at some chinese restaurant. Happy Birthday Granny and Xiang Jing! 4th December was my grandmother's and my cousin's birthday. Happy Birthday! As soon as the dishes arrived. Familiar phrases such as "eat more", "eat more" in mandarin were heard. With swift replies of "ah, enough enough. thank you". The elders loved to stuff food into our already-full bowls. I loved big gatherings. It brings about unlimited joy and happiness which kinship can provide. Ah theres something I want to voice out. Erm, ok, I am not BHB. But there's something you guys need to heard. =) My relatives called me "yan dao baa". Anyone who speaks hokkien should understand these. It also meant "handsome boy". Heh. I'm complimented. *kisses to audience* After the sumptuous dinner, I brought the kids and some of my fellow-aged cousins back to the apartment and gambled. Of course, kids under 10 were not allowed. Though there were only 4 boys gambling, including me, I emerged as the top earner of $30 singapore dollars! ^^ I'm tired. Good night!
Conclusion:
Genting is nice place with nice weather just like England and New Zealand. It's truly a getaway from Traditional Malaysia. The only thing similiar was the usual chatters in hokkien and the often-crushed ringgits. Genting. Ok, I'll rate it 6/10. =D
Post submitted at
time; 6:00 PM