Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Today's a meaningful day. I finally woke up before 3pm although I slept at 6am. Heh. Late night chats were fun.
I did my homework. Chemical Equations. Heh. Surprised? Lol. I've been doing it for a few weeks, a few pages a day. My mum will be pleased. ^.^
Yay, tomorrow's 6i's gathering. I don't know why am I so excited. I did not participate much in their gatherings for a few years. Going to the gathering at East Coast tomorrow makes me feel weird. Never mind, at least there are a few guys worth my trip there. Xian Yi, Jensen, Glad! Woot, seeing Glad makes me feel Glad! Lol. Lame. Wonder how will they change. Jamie, Rachel Low and Eng, Wai Teng still looks the same to me. Joel, hmm, abit of change. As for Jensen, I've not seen him for ages and I'm dying to see him! He's my primary one buddy! We were in the same class for 6 years and I can't wait to see him! Wonder will he be still chubby, cute and fair. I don't think so. I hope I won't be the shortest there, but for sure, Joel's the shortest, He's darn short. Serious.
I gave my bike a new coat of paint. All-black now. Sonds promising? Lol. I'll be biking to East Coast tomorrow. See ya there!
Post submitted at
time; 5:10 PM