Sunday, December 25, 2005
Okay, finally, today I can blog about my 3 day if you were to count EARLY Christmas!
23th December 2005:
I've gone on a 32 hours streak of not sleeping! Talked to Cori and Kaylie as usual till dawn. Weilun, Kaylie and I went for breakfast at Ya Kun kaya toast @ Marine Parade. Surprisingly, their kaya toast sucks to the max!
Ok, then I went on to create history by trashing weilun with Akasha, Queen of Pain. I totally owned him. We play deathmatch, all random. I defeated Lion, Shadow Shaman, Pandaren Battlemaster, Treant Protector, Prophet and Juggernaut. I though can't even kill his last hero, Syllabear. It's total ownage. 7 kills and 0 death!
At 12:05pm, I went out to the taxi stand waiting for Aman. To my expectation, he didn't turn up and claimed he was there at 12:10pm. I'm invisble, or you're invisible. I won't hesistate to swear you here, Fuck off Asshole. You're truly a son of a bitch. Given Mr. Djie's coolness, he shall not let a fucker spoil his day.
Okay, I went to Outram Park for my dental appointment the back to Bugis to shop for last-minute gifts for Zukai, Melson, Leon and Kenneth. I'm Santa Djie this year!
Okay, back home for wrapping time! Weilun and I went home and wrapped their presents and left for Fang Lynn's mazy house. So confusing! We met 2 crossroad and lucky the street-wise me had a distinctive sense of direction and we got there at 7:15pm only to find Alexandria and Kenneth in the room, alone....... The party was kinda boring. Serious, no insults Fanglynn, there were clearly 3 sides in the party. The Zukai side which consists of Birthday Girl Julien! Ming Jiang's side and lastly the Weilun, Kenneth and me side. Boring, Weilun and I then headed for Kenneth's house at 8:45pm. Early huh?
Reached home only to watch my bitchy sister bitch around therefore I swore at her very badly Around a few "F"s each sentence. I went, "Who the Fish you think you are? Fishing around, like some Fisher, Fish off, fishing bitch!" Lol.
Djie's in the sack. Good night.
24th December 2005:
Yay, today's Christmas eve! As usual of late, I went to church to pray to Lord. Praise the Lord! I'm coming home tonight. Meaningful sermon, great songs of praise, great ambience for Christmas!
Zack, Yexi and I went to Bugis to shop for some presents for the few people we haven't bought for. Hehe.
A walk down Orchard road is "breath-taking". I swore that. Last minute call-up by my mum and I went to Orchard Road. The whole damn place is so squeezy, it was really hard to breathe due to the pathetic fake snow spray people use. Orchard Road depicted a scene to foreigns, "Singaporeans have fun and litter at the same time. There were empty cans all around the place. I swear, all around.
Finally, the clock ticked! It's Merry Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Post submitted at
time; 12:12 AM