Friday, December 30, 2005
NOOOO! I've cut my hair! I cut off 6cm off my fringe! 4cm off my back! NOOO! I look so toot now! )):
Sad day. I'm having a bad day! My hair sucks, my dota skills are rusty, everything just sucks! Sakae Sushi sucks! Wallace and Gromit sucks! EVERYTHING SUCKS!
Today went for a very bad hair cut with Yexi, Zack and Cori. After the haircut, we went to E-Games and played 2 matches of dota. I lost 2 matches as the opposition team had Zack!
Enough of bad things. Gary appeared out of nowhere and it made my day better! Gary, it's been a long time since I last saw you! Lucky you appear!
Cori, Yexi, Gary and I then went to eat the worst meal in the world, Sakae Sushi. The buffet sucks to the core. The only thing I enjoyed in there was the Esprit Passion Fruit. The rest sucks. Waste of money. IT SUCKS!
We went to catch Wallace & Gromit : The Curse of the were-Rabbit. So darn lame and retarded. The only part I enjoyed was the complimentary short movie clip, The Madagascar: A Penguin Caper. So funny and CUTE!! Know what, there was a dog named, Mr. Chew! Eh heh sceh. You're a poodle who got owned. Bwhahaha. The next funny part was the fight of the jets. Wallace and Gromit show had a few scenes taken from King Kong when the were-rabbit grabbed the lady and actually fell in love with her. He also fell to a bullet and was also caught on the peak of a tower. So damn retarded. Then another scene was from Pearl Harbour. Gromit took the plane from an amusement park nearby and actually tried to kamikaze onto the enemy who tried to kill Wallace the guy who mutated into the rabbit. Stupid show with very lame and unexpected storyline.
Ah, you guys watch it yourself, no point spoiling the fun here. Bye.
Post submitted at
time; 8:48 PM