Sunday, November 20, 2005
Wee! I'm back from the annual fun camp of Ncc Sea.
The camp is slacky, unpredictable, stupid and most of all, FUN!!
Instead of getting caught for my earhole, I got caught for my hair instead. @.@ I hate ncc. Personal life also want to interfere.
Start of the day, the moment I entered the school, I got caught by Mr Tan, then Ms Tan. LOL. I seemed to have a bad affinity with the Tans. I got "exiled" from Ncc for 3 hours!! Woohoo! So great! Darren and Zack accompanied me too. We were then known as, "san3 ge4 hao2 ren1" or "3 Good People". LOL.
When we returned from the hair stylist, we went straight to games! Soccer, soccer, soccer! Lol. 2 hours straight of soccer surely rocks.
Soon, night fell. Water bombing games or also known as War Games in NCC terms are sooooo fun! Guess what? I bombed 2 people out of the 3 in the battlefield!!
Next in the schedule was a horror movie: House of Wax. Oofh! The show is wicked sick. So gory. Imagine super gluing your lips together then opening it again. The amount of blood gushing out of the lips is EWWW! Then the sniping of fingers by a pliers is sick. Wade, an actor in the show was killed brutally, yet agonising. He was waxed throughout the whole body. Honey was spreaded on his moustache, eyebrows and then used some paper and PAH! All facial hair on Wade's face was removed. Then came the sick part. He was binded to the chair by some machine, his eye was forced open. Wax was then sprayed on him like as if it was a shower. 100 degrees and above hot liquid wax sprayed on him. Instantly he became a live wax doll. He was still alive. Ahh! It's damn sick. Paris Hilton was killed when one of the Siamese twins bayoneted her head. EWWW! The brain, blood gushed out. Oofh, enough of it. Purely an NC 16 show. Gore and violence. @.@
The next day of the camp was damn funny. During the bunk inpection, we had 4 mistakes. Sergeant Jeffrey asked, " Part Bs, so how much should I pump you? "
Shahdan replied, "4 geant! ".
Jeffrey: " Funny ah?! "
Most of us suggested, " 20 loh. "
To our surprise, Jeffrey commanded, " Ok, 4 then! " We burst into laughter immediately! Lol. It was sooo funny!
The annual fun camp was not to be missed. I agree it was fun, though boring. LOL!
Post submitted at
time; 8:35 PM