Monday, November 21, 2005
Today is happy and then farked up day.
Brunch at macdonalds, then a swim fest at Yexi's house just right opposite macdonalds @ Siglap. Zack, Cori and Yexi were sooooo funny. Lol. There was this "love" frenzy going on today. Everyone was teasing Zack and his anonymous lover. Hehe.
After the swim, I decided to take a cab home as I was darn tired. Usually a ride from Bessi's house to home, including alighting of Zack as his house was on the way, is $4.00. Guess what? The fare was $8.20. WTF?! The farked up uncle went mazing around Woo Mon Chew road. Going round and round and round the whole damn place. I told him to exit by the same road I alighted Zack, he insisted he knew a shortcut out. Hey uncle, the short cut is usually the longest way between 2 points. Study Pythagoras' Theorem and you will know why. =) The whole ride was like OHMYDJIEQTFBBQ!!
My happy day swimming and enjoying the companion with friends was ruined by that bloody taxi driver. Note his plate number: SHB 8597L
Warning: He's a farked up driver who only goes the EXTRA MILE to earn the EXTRA COINS outta your pocket.
This is for you, asshole. _|_ (",) _|_
Post submitted at
time; 8:51 PM