Thursday, November 17, 2005
Movie outing with 2c!
Today Kenneth, Weilun, Keng Lai, Darence, Jillene, Serene, Izhaq, Navin, Kabeer, Chee Yang & Yuen and I went to watch the opening of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. The story is kinda lengthy and boring. Almost 95% of the whole show had Harry Potter's face. We (the guys) wants to see the girls! XD
I think the show should be split into 2 parts. Kinda boring. To make things worse, Darence, Chee Yang & Yuen, Kaylie and I were sitting in the third row from the front. @.@ We had to tilt our heads up 40-45 degrees. Bwhaha maybe I was just exaggerating, but really, we had to look up. The asshole sitting on my left, some total stranger, is farked up. He kept blocking my view by leaning towards me. It pissed me off. Jackass.
Apart of show-lagged, the only thing I enjoyed the whole day was some DotA after the show! =D We went to Asteroids for a few rounds of DotA and it was awesome. Keng Lai, Weilun and I versused Kabeer, Navin, Kenneth, Chee Yang and Izhaq. You will never want to know the score becauses it's horrifying! xD We had 67 frags and 6 deaths in total! Whicked sick yeah?!
Here's a message to someone: Hey dude, true love means allowing the person you love to be happy, that's all. Breaking up with some teenage flame means nothing. I don't think we, at our age, will understand the true meaning of love. Maybe at sweet 16, we will. But, the bottomline is, don't do foolish things just because of a break-up. Look up and move on. There's nothing to be sad of just some period of sadness and depression. I was in something worse then your current state. Share it with your friends if you cherish them. Got any problems, you can still find me. Don't force her to stay with you. Wake up from fantasy, a break means a break.
Happy, bored, disappointed and Exuberant.
Post submitted at
time; 8:02 PM