Saturday, November 12, 2005
Hello blog. I'm blogging on a few hours ago's day. What a fun yet screwed day it was.
I remembered reading someone's blog. The best time in the world is to wake up at 3:00pm. Guess what? I woke up at 3:30pm! Lol. Exhausted from duplicating class photo's CDs over the night. So far, sad to say, I've only duplicated 19 only. @.@ Still got 20 more to go and I'm half dead.
3:30pm, the moment I woke up, I read my sms-es. 1 said: Please bring MC on tues for the prof test. HQ wants to see. I was freaked out. Anyway I was real dow with a bad runny nose and some cough. Seen the doctor, gotten the MC. Problem solved.
Then, I brought my best friend, Zack, to pierce ear. Haha. The 2nd guy I have convinced to pierce ear. 1st was kenneth chan! The bouncer. Along came Zack. I was also overjoyed as I've reconiled with Zack over some stupid quarrel on Saturday. =)
We went macdonalds for some light snack just before dinner and we saw some Broadrick girls staring at us. Yexi, Zack and I. As we left macdonalds they we ahead of us, you know trying to act cute, sweet or whatever. As we crossed the small road to Parkway building, they yelled something at us. Aih, must be some compliments. =) Lol.
I reached home at 6:10pm. Got changed and went to Fullerton hotel for chocolate buffet. The buffet's chocolate was so... nice? Not any normal chocolate taste where you can get at departmental stores. It was awesome. The chocolate fountain was like "ohmydjiewtfbbq"! It's... ah forget it. Eating too much chocolate really does makes you sick, I can vouch for that. Lol.
What a day it was. =) Chocolates. Yuck, I will stay away from them for quite some time. =)
Post submitted at
time; 2:18 AM